How to Google account Password Change
People use G-mails account for personal and professional purposes. It’s necessary to change the password one time within a month for the safety of your account. It’s advised for users to keep different passwords for different accounts. People should choose strong passwords for their accounts to use commas, upper case letters, lower case letters, percent signs, and numbers. So in this article I will discuss with details Google account Password Change step by step.
Whenever you sign in to a new google account, Google always notifies you. The search giant offers a password checkup tool, which is designed for users if the password they have been stolen.
Do you want to change your password can’t find the set? Don’t worry, I will tell you how to change your Gmail account in an easy way both on mobile and on desktop. Without any further delay, I will guide you on how to change your password.
Google account Password Change On Mobile
- Open the G-mail app on your mobile
- Visit setting and then select your email id and then tab on it.
- Tab on “manage your google account”
- Select “security” from top
- Under the sign-in option, a password option will be. But you sign in to your account first. By putting the password you already used.
- After signing in, the option “Enter the new password” will show.
- You entered the new password and click on change password. Now you changed your password successfully.
Google account Password Change on desktop
- Open Gmail on your computer, and then click on the right top corner where your profile is located in circular icon in which your First name letter was shown in capital letter
- Click on “Manage my Account”
- On the left side click on Security option and sign in into google account
- Choose your password and sign in
- The next page shows you to” Enter the new password “.
- Enter your new password and then click on change password. Now your password will be changed.
People should change their passwords once within a month. Because when we use passwords on many websites with the same password or Gmail then it’s dangerous and our Gmail account may hack someone.
In this article, I have discussed with you how to Google accounts Password Change. I have tried my best to explain the whole process step by step. If I miss something in this article, let me know in the comment section, Google account Password Changes step by step on mobile and desktop devices Google account Password Change step by step on mobile and Desktop. I will add it to my article. Thanks in advance. If you want more information then see this website itechwars.com